Text Casella to 97211
Founded in 1975, Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is a publicly traded company (CWST) and one of the nation's leading providers of waste and recycling services. Casella currently employs more than 2,500 employees throughout Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, and Pennsylvania and serves customers in more than 40 states. We are especially proud of our support and dedication to the success of our local communities throughout the northeast region and beyond.
Part of the Critical Infrastructure Industry, Casella protects the health and safety of our society and prevents any debilitating impact on the communities we serve. We are constantly developing and investing in innovative solutions to build a better tomorrow for future generations.
In every way, our most important resource is our people. Our deep understanding of resource renewal also guides us in cultivating a culture of lifelong learning and career growth and flows naturally from our deepest core values and our unwavering dedication to safety and wellness.
We believe the work we do is vitally important and meaningful and that our employees are the stewards of our region’s breathtaking natural beauty. We seek to hire the most talented and dedicated people to grow our business and serve our customers.
Summary of Position:
This position provides administrative support to local and remote PCE staff including document preparation, data management, mailing support, meeting/training planning, and related tasks
- Support the implementation and maintenance of environmental compliance requirements and procedures
- Maintain contract, insurance, and related file systems for compliance and construction projects
- Maintain administrative aspects of the company’s environmental task management and notification systems
- Prepare and distribute reports from company systems to support regulatory reporting efforts
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience with engineering, environmental, or legal matters is preferred
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
- High School education or GED
- Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and coordinate efforts with individuals at other locations
- Excellent verbal, written and problem-solving skills
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an environment of inclusion and mutual respect where opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and veteran status, status as individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success as a company and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people.